On this page you can find source materials used in the ref:EU | Muslim minorities and the refugee crisis in Europe workshop (29.08-3.09.2018).
- Janusz Danecki, Department of Arabic and Islamic Studies, University of Warsaw | Western Problems with Islam
- Katarzyna Górak-Sosnowska, Middle East and Central Asia Unit, SGH Warsaw School of Economics | Polish Muslimless Islamophobia
- Joanna Grzymała-Moszczyńska, Institute of Psychology, Jagiellonian University | What social psychology can tell us about (fighting) prejudice towards refugees?
- A. Anetta Janowska, Department of Public Policy, SGH Warsaw School of Economics | Convincing inconvincible? On certain aspect of human communication
- Marta Pachocka, Department of Political Studies, SGH Warsaw School of Economics | Migration and refugee crisis in Europe
- Dominik Wach, Warsaw Family Support Centre + Centre of Migration Research, University of Warsaw | Integration of refugees in Poland. The example of Warsaw
There are also the abstracts from the ref:EU conference – Muslim minorities and the refugee crisis in Europe. Narratives and policy responses (8-9.11.2018).