Tena Prodanović was born in Zagreb. She is a student assistant at the Chair of Sociology, University of Zagreb since 2015 and at the Chair of The Basics of Counceling (academic year 2017/2018) as well as a hostess at Concert Hall Vatroslav Lisinski.
Tena has gained her experience by volunteering at many organisations and institutions. These include:
- volunteer work with children with autism within Tennis Center “Travnjak”;
- practice in co-operation with the foster care team where she spent time with a foster child;
- practice at the Family Counseling Center
- practice at the Home for the Elderly and Impossible “Sv.Ana”.
- volunteer at the “Zagreb International Conference” Society, Law and Legal Culture. I
- she also worked at the Center for Social Welfare with juvenile young offenders, and in the summer semester of the same academic year, gained experience in practice with persons with disabilities.